New fast-track 7-week class shows how to relieve and prevent your headaches and migraines with the Mundo Program
You have the power to overcome your cycles of pain without medication and side effects. Don’t “learn to live with them.” Learn how to take your headaches into your own hands.
In this 7-week class, shed your headaches and create a new life without them.
One-hour experiential talks and demos followed by 30-minute Q&As with master headache healer and author Jan Mundo, CMSC, CMT, RSME
Tuesdays, January 8 – February 19, 2019
6-7:30 pm EST / 3-4:30 pm PST / 11 pm-12:30 am GMT*
Course Action Plan
- The mind-body connection and embodying your inner headache detective
- Headache types and the many categories of triggers, oh my!
- Diet and migraine plus tracking your progress
- Meditation, breathing, posture, sleep, and exercise
- Preventative routine: Easing out shoulders, neck, head, and face
- Mundo Method therapy: Use your touch and concentration to stop your migraine and tension and “mixed” headaches on the spot.
- Beyond headaches: Keep it going!
- Study reference material is The Headache Healer’s Handbook
Here’s what you get:
- 7 live 1-hour video webinars with Mundo Program founder, headache healer, and master teacher Jan Mundo, CMSC, CMT, RSME
- 7 live :30 minute Q&A sessions with Jan
- Recorded sessions with ongoing access to the recordings
Something about headaches and migraines speaks to me, perhaps because I’m able to do something to help — and over the years I’ve helped thousands of people break their cycles of pain. The path I teach is one of empowered perseverance in going as deeply as possible down the rabbit hole to discover clues to healing and then acting on them.
I don’t buy into the school of thought that migraine is a disease, sufferers are victims, and drugs and devices are the only answers; it keeps people stuck. Nor do I subscribe to solely “being with” the pain, which is a door, but not the full journey. Our bodymind is exponentially more powerful than we realize and can accomplish the work of healing if we are taught how. That’s what I do. — JAN MUNDO
Pay by PayPal, Venmo, check. Payment plans and arrangements available.
Jan Mundo, CMSC, CMT, RSME
Jan Mundo has been helping people with headaches and migraines for nearly fifty years. In 1970 she created the Mundo Method hands-on headache and migraine therapy and in 1993 the Mundo Program for mind-body self-care relief and prevention. She is author of The Headache Healer’s Handbook (New World Library, 2018). Her book teaches chronic headache sufferers how to take charge of and move beyond their pain.
Jan is a certified: Master Somatic Coach and Bodyworker (Strozzi Institute), Body-Centered and Relationship Therapist (Hendricks Institute), and massage therapist with advanced training in multiple healing modalities, including energy work and Somatics and Trauma (generation5). She is a Registered Somatic Movement Educator with ISMETA.
She works with private clients and groups in-person and online and has held programs at medical centers, universities, corporations, and conferences, such as Kaiser Permanente, Stanford University, Apple, and U.S. Association for Body Psychotherapy. She also offers training for bodyworkers, somatic coaches, and medical professionals.
Jan’s writing is published in Massage Magazine, the anthology Being Human At Work by Richard Strozzi-Heckler, Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin, and The Farm Vegetarian Cookbook (contributing editor).
*Taking requests for additional times and dates to suit your international time zone. Contact email@example.com.