Available in twenty-five countries, and sold internationally in Canada, The UK, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, The Maldives, and Russia, The Headache Healer’s Handbook teaches headache and migraine sufferers how to relieve and prevent their symptoms naturally — without drugs and their side effects.
In step-by-step instructions, readers learn to discover and prevent the triggers that perpetuate their headaches — and stop their pain on the spot with Mundo’s unique hands-on therapy. In a caring and compassionate voice, she makes her techniques accessible to both occasional headache sufferers and those who have long felt misunderstood and misdiagnosed.
Brimming with inspirational narratives, questionnaires, guidelines, tracking tools, and author-illustrated instructions, The Headache Healer’s Handbook answers the headache sufferer’s plea for help and offers hope for a headache-free future.
- Amazon (USA & internationally) (PB, Kindle)
- Barnes and Noble (PB, Nook Book)
- New World Library
- and in Public Libraries in the US and internationally on WorldCat.org (enter your location and search for title The Headache Healer’s Handbook)
International Amazon Links
- Chinese (Complex) Edition (Sun Culture – Suncolor Group Publishing Suncolor.com — available in Complex Chinese in Taiwan, Malaysia, and Hong Kong. Search under: “Medical Insurance” tab, then under “Family Medicine and Healthcare)
- Indian Edition (Jaico Books — availalbe in English in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, The Maldives. Scroll down page.)
- Italian Edition (My Life Publishing — available in Italian as Guarire dal mal di testa. Un programma di prevenzione e sollievo da emicranie e mal di testa)
- Russian Edition (Russian translation — available in Russia as Исцеление головной боли. Комплексная практическая программа самопомощи [Healing Headaches. Comprehensive Practical Self-Help Program], published January 27, 2020)
“Just follow Jan’s advice, and watch your headaches go away.”
— from the foreword by Alexander Mauskop, MD, Director of the New York Headache Center
“I have followed Jan Mundo’s work for many years and have found it not only useful but profound. Although the focus of this book is on headaches, it speaks to a much bigger subject: the quality of our relationship with our feelings, our minds, and our bodies. I hope The Headache Healer’s Handbook will find its way into the hands of millions of professionals and headache sufferers who wish to empower themselves with superb healing strategies.”
— Gay Hendricks, PhD, author of The Big Leap and Five Wishes
“Help is here for headache sufferers who feel they’ve been given a life sentence without hope. If you want to relieve headaches and migraines naturally and quickly without medication, the Mundo Program is a powerful choice. It will not only relieve you of your pain but also enable you to prevent future headaches and migraines.”
— Michelle S. Fondin, author of The Wheel of Healing with Ayurveda and Chakra Healing for Vibrant Energy
“Jan Mundo has long been a masterful practitioner in the somatic art of healing headaches. Now her new book will bring her tested methodology and techniques to many more who are suffering from migraines and their causes.”
— Richard Strozzi-Heckler, PhD, author of The Art of Somatic Coaching and The Leadership Dojo
About the Author
Jan Mundo, CMSC, CMT, has held headache programs at medical centers, universities, and corporations including Kaiser Permanente, Stanford University, and Apple. She is a certified Master Somatic Coach and massage therapist with advanced training in multiple healing modalities. She currently works with people online.